Monday, July 30, 2018

Offering and Suggestion

Auzan  : "Hello Daf, have you decided what's your major subject already?"
Dafin   : "Not yet, I'm confused with it, to be honest."
Auzan  : "What kind of subject that you are interested in?"
Dafin   : "I like both math and physics."
Auzan  : "I suggest you to choose technical majors."
Dafin   : "I just can't decide it actually. Can you give me some suggestions?"
Auzan  : "I'll give you some, like Architect Technique, Electro Technique, Industrial Technique, Civil Engineering Technique, etc."
Dafin   : "Oh, I see. I interested in both Civil Engineering Technique and Architect Technique. What's the difference between them?"
Auzan  : "Civil Engineering Technique is where you make a real building from the Architect's concepts."
Dafin   : "Oh, I see, I think I'll interested in the Civil Engineering Technique. Thanks for yourd advices by the way."
Auzan  : "Anytime Daf, anytime."

No comments:

Post a Comment