Monday, April 8, 2019

My strength, weakness, and dream

Hello everyone, my name is Auzan Izzaturrahman. I was born in Balikpapan, February 5, 2003. I was live in Balikpapan, but I moved to Bandung last year.

I am the 2nd child of 3 brothers, I have a big brother and a little brother. My father was named Ali Ridwan, and my Mother named Kusyanti.

Talking about my strengths, one of it is I am fast learning to something I like, and it is IT. My another strength is kind of good at gaming. And I have some weakness. First I am a lazy person and pessimist, I am really do not like to do something that I do not want to do and I always think I will going to fail to everything that have a chance it will fail.

About my dream, I want to be a Programmer. Other than that because of I can use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effect, my other dream is becoming a Photo and Video Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment